Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog for my book lover’s library card and week 8 of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour 2018!! I found this idea really cute and endearing as it lets you know about what my favorites are, regarding books, in a creative way! Sorry for posting a day late, but I am currently still getting situated at Disney World with my internship and setting up my room! The template is from Cheyanne Young’s (The Last Wish of Sasha Cade, out 10/2/18) Instagram story! So let’s jump right into it!
- First Book You Fell in Love with?
- Number of Books on your To-be-read pile?
- Book you’ve re-read the most?
- Favorite Author?
- Favorite Place to Read?
- Favorite Snack/Drink while reading?
- A guilty pleasure read?
- Recommend a book?
- Currently Reading?
- First Book You Fell in Love with? The Magic Tree House series! I was obsessed with them in grammar school and did quizzes on them to earn stickers on my tracker to keep track of how many books I would read that were on the website Book Adventure with quizzes for the books I read!
- Number of Books on your To-be-read pile? Oh my Gosh, too many!! I have too many books I want to read and such little time to read them.
- Book you’ve re-read the most? It has to be either The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight or The Harry Potter series!
- Favorite Author? Rick Riordan! The only series of his I could not get into is his Magnus Chase series.
- Favorite Place to Read? My room on my bed!
- Favorite Snack/Drink while reading? Favorite snack is m&ms for reading and drink is lemonade!
- A guilty pleasure read? This is tough! I don’t know that I necessarily have one! If I had to choose though it would probably be Roomies by Christina Lauren. I read it a couple months ago and I loved the storyline.
- Recommend a book? To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and The Summer I Turned Pretty series’ by Jenny Han!
- Currently Reading? Dance of Thieves by Mary E Pearson
Alrighty! Keep an eye on our blogs to see what we do next week!